The Change! Tool provides practitioners with a comprehensive way to measure the behaviour change towards sustainable lifestyles impact of community engagement.
Developed by WWF-UK and CAG Consultants Ltd to measure the impact community engagement has on changing and maintaining sustainable behaviour, the Change! Tool is a robust research tool, built around a project management approach that measures programme impactors.
The online tool features a behaviour change questionnaire – a set of pre and post intervention measurements that focus solely on the behaviour change brought about within the life of a project.
The Change! Tool offers practitioners:
- Access to detailed guidance: integrating community engagement, behaviour change and project management into a streamlined delivery process.
- An easy to use administration control panel: enabling practitioners to track and manage the online evaluation process.
- The ability to deliver personalised, and secure, online evaluation questionnaires: for both large and small community and environmental programmes in a matter of minutes.
- The ability to manage and communicate with stakeholders: through a user friendly data management system.
- Robust behaviour change reporting: from our cost effective entry level platform upwards.
- Access to training and delivery support: from experienced community engagement specialists and evaluators.